Peppadew Biltong Muffins
posted on 6 April 2015 | posted in Cook With Biltong
- 480 g SPAR cake flour (4 Cups)
- 40 ml baking powder
- 10 ml salt
- 100 ml biltong shavings
- 20 Peppadews™, roughly chopped
- 125 ml SPAR sunflower oil
- 250 ml SPAR milk
- 410 g can SPAR cream-style corn
- 4 large SPAR eggs
- Preheat oven to 190 º C with oven shelf on centre position.
- Measure ingredients into the two bowls as listed above.
- Lightly beat Bowl 2 ingredients together and pour onto Bowl 1 ingredients, mixing with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into lightly greased SPAR GOOD LIVING 6-Cup silicone muffin pans, and bake for 20 minutes.
view my profile on Google+
Share this blog entry: