MINI BILTONG DUSTED SAVOURY MUFFIN SKEWERSposted on 6 April 2015 | posted in Cook With Biltong
500 g Golden Cloud Savoury Muffin Mix
1. Preheat oven to 180 C.
2. Brush melted butter into the mini muffin tray, dust with Golden Cloud Cake Wheat Flour.
3. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl, combine and mix the Golden Cloud Savoury Muffin Mix as per pack instructions.
4. Spoon the mixture into the mini muffin trays and bake for 12 – 15 minutes, depending upon oven.
5. Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, place the biltong shavings and have your melted butter ready for brushing.
6. As soon as the muffins are cooked, allow to rest for 2 minutes before removing them from the muffin pan.
7. Brush the warm muffins with the melted butter and coat immediately with the biltong shavings.
8. Set aside on a cooling rack. Using the skewers, thread on a tomato, then two mini muffins and lastyl a small tomato. Place on a platter and serve.
Share this blog entry: