Biltong & Cheese Pasta Bake
posted on 6 April 2015 | posted in Cook With Biltong
- 15 ml Onion, chopped
- 250 g Cheddar cheese
- 250 g Lean mince
- 1 box KNORR Mince Mate Three Cheeses
- 250 ml Cream
- 500 ml Warm water
- 500 g Red pepper, chopped
- 500 ml Low-fat milk
- In a pan heat the oil and brown the mince, onion and red pepper.
- Pour in seasoning mix from the KNORR Mince Mate Three Cheeses, warm water, cream and milk.
- Add the uncooked pasta and mix.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered on low heat for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally until pasta is cooked.
- Transfer to a greased baking dish.
- Top with cheese and biltong.
- Bake in a preheated 180°C oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
view my profile on Google+
Share this blog entry: